This wiki is not maintained! Do not use this when setting up AuScope experiments!
No sound on ops8 again :(
Disk VSN: IAA-0034 | Data volume at beginning: 2.821 GB
09:00UT - Autocorrelation spectra on test recording not looking good. Restarted DBBC program, DBBC computer, but no luck. Tried to restart mk5ke, but it wouldn't start up again after shutting down. Called Jamie, who said that it was likely the PCI7200 card in the DBBC had died, and needed replacing. Messaged Mick to see if he would go out and replace card, and take a look at mk5ke.
13:00UT - Mick went out to Ke. He diagnosed that mk5ke was not powering on at all, and tried another power cord, but no luck. Meanwhile, he swapped the module over to mk5-2ke, and I edited /usr2/control/mk5ad.ctl on pcfske to point the field system to mk5-2ke. Mick then replaced the card in the DBBC.
14:00UT - With replacement card in DBBC, and using mk5-2ke, I ran the test recording and autocorrelation spectra again. It looked better, but there were still some artifacts. I rebooted the DBBC to fix this, and Mick got mk5ke working again, so he swapped the module back and I fixed up the field system. Ran the test recording again, and now the autocorrelation spectra look normal.
17:00UT - Experiment started OK. (Patrick)
20:20UT - Mk5 time 1 second ahead of field system, halted schedule to fix with fmset, then resumed.
Missed scans 198-0626 through 198-0637, 198-0644b OK
Disk VSN: BKG-0048 | Data volume at beginning: 0.288 GB
17:00UT- Experiment started OK. (Patrick)
/home/www/auscope/opswiki/data/pages/handover/r1851.txt · Last modified: 2018/07/17 06:51 by Atifur R. Khan